The SOA Update
- The SOA Annual Report highlights SOA leadership discussions on the strategic plan, predictive analytics and more.
- The SOA announces the Pri-2012 Private Retirement Plans Mortality Tables exposure draft.
- Run for a Section Council. Submit your expression of interest by May 31.
- Learn about the changes to the Fundamentals of Actuarial Practice course for 2020.
Learn about the program and upcoming seminar locations. Register now.
The SOA General Insurance Track to Fellowship empowers you to to drive better business decisions.
Learn how personas are used to make technology like blockchain understandable. Read The Actuary.
Cash Balance Plans for Partnerships
Cash Balance Plans for Corporations
- West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Senior Medical Economics Analyst, Value-Based Care
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Director, Risk Management- Pricing Actuary
- New Mexico
- Century Automotive Service Corporation
Companies are looking to get the most out of their actuaries, which is leading to new opportunities. Realigned responsibilities and new technologies are shifting actuaries toward high-level strategies and data insights. The Actuary explains more.
Register and send your session proposals for this year's ARC, Aug. 14-17 in Indianapolis.
See the exposure draft of the Pri-2012 Private Retirement Plans Mortality Tables. The SOA seeks comments by July 31.
Learn about the changes to the Fundamentals of Actuarial Practice, including interactive modules and more feedback.
June 27-28, Columbus, OH
Creative Teaching in Actuarial Science
Redesigning Actuarial Science Curriculum
Creative Thinking Skills for Actuaries
Data visualization, Python, robotic process automation and serverless architecture are among this year’s fastest-rising technologies. How will this change the actuarial profession? Read about the Top Actuarial Technologies 2019 research.