Designed by actuaries, for actuaries, the SOA CPD Tracker is a groundbreaking tool available for actuaries worldwide. Designed to provide a convenient way for members to track their Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits, the free SOA CPD Tracker provides a set of unique features not found in other CPD tools.
The SOA CPD Tracker’s features include the following:
- Native app for iOS (iPad and iPhone) and Android devices (Tablet and Phone)
- Tracking and visual indicators of progress against multiple CPD standards with varying requirements
- Login integration with the SOA's Online Services
- Automatically import activities from PD orders placed with the SOA
- Catalog of multi-organizational PD offerings
- Crowdsourcing the CPD catalog - submit an activity and if approved, the activity will appear in the CPD catalog, allowing other users to add the activity
- Support for international date formats
- Import and export from Microsoft Excel
Access the free SOA CPD Tracker now
Download for iOS
Download for Android
Access for Desktop
More About the SOA CPD Tracker
The SOA Technology Section sponsored a contest to determine what mobile apps would be of most value to actuaries, and what tools the SOA should consider building for members. The contest's most requested entry was for a mobile app to track continuing professional development credits. As SOA's international membership grew, the SOA recognized the need to develop a tool useful for members worldwide.