The Investment Symposium Program Committee is currently seeking presenters for the 2014 Investment Symposium.
Please see the attached listing which indicates the sessions needing presenters.
Sessions indicated as entirely unrecruited and partially recruited need presenters. If identified as recruiting complete, this means the session is fully recruited and no longer needs additional presenters. If you are interested in being considered as a volunteer presenter for the 2014 Investment Symposium, please fill out the Volunteer Interest Form. Please be sure to enter the name of the meeting and a specific session title (if you have one in mind), in the section of the form where you express interest in being a speaker.
Volunteer responsibilities include:
- Enthusiasm to share expertise with colleagues
- Willingness to make new contacts
- Support and maintain the educational objective of the session
- Ability to enhance the educational value by providing handouts (a copy of your presentation, outline or bullet points posted on the Web prior to the meeting), which are expected by attendees
- Ability to meet deadlines
Important Deadlines for the 2014 Investment Symposium:
January 20, 2014 – Recruiting Deadline
- Guarantees inclusion in the brochure that is distributed on site at the meeting
February 28, 2014 – Presentation Handouts Deadline
- Guarantees the presentation is posted on the SOA web site in advance of the meeting