November 01, 2016
Competency (Learn more)
Presenter & Moderator
Leadership & Development Section
Noon-1:30 p.m. ET
This webcast takes place via the Internet.
Registration is now closed. The SOA
Customer Service Center
is available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CDT. Please call +1-888-697-3900.
Who Should Participate
Whether you are leading a large team, a single employee or are a member of a team, the concepts learned from this webcast will transform your everyday interactions, both professionally and personally.
Today's fast-paced business world requires all of us to accomplish a myriad list of transactions, to-do lists and the get-to-the-end outcomes. But to truly inspire lasting positive change, we need to embrace a culture of transformational leadership. Transformational leaders are energetic, enthusiastic and passionate about their work. They lead by encouraging evolutionary outcomes instead of just checking off the boxes. The principles of transformational leadership impact a team's ability and enthusiasm, as well as the organization's productivity and engagement.
In this interactive webcast, you will:
- Understand the differences between transformational and transactional leadership, when and how to use each, and how to effectively lead others with a harmonizing blend of the two;
- Learn about the 4 I's of transformational leaders;
- Take a brief survey to find out where you fall on the Transactional/Transformational Leadership scale;
- Realize people are much more than what they accomplish via their day-to-day transactions, instead, there is an underlying motivational drive that inspires us; and
- Learn how to focus on team members' strengths and core values, as well as what their individual presence brings to the broader team setting.
How the live webcast works and what it includes
You do not need any special equipment. On Oct. 31, 2016, before 2:00 p.m. ET you will be sent detailed webcast instructions via email including the Web address for accessing the presentation. Any handouts that are available will also be sent. You will follow along with both the slide presentation and the audio portion of the broadcast over the Internet. Telephone-based audio will also be available.
The registration fee includes:
- One access code to the live webcast;
- One Internet connection;
- One set of presentation materials; and
- Access to the subsequent webcast recording.
Please note that each access code may only be used for one location, even if you register for more than one participant.
Post-Webcast Purchase Opportunity
For those who are interested in SOA webcasts but are unable to participate in the live event, access to an archived recording of the webcast will be available for purchase approximately 10 business days following the event by using the following