March 15, 2017
Competency (Learn more)
Presenter & Moderator
Noon - 1:15 p.m. ET
This webcast takes place via the Internet.
Registration is now closed. The SOA
Center is available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CDT. Please call +1-888-697-3900.
Who Should Participate
Actuaries that practice in group disability valuation, pricing and product development.
The SOA sponsored LTD experience committee has completed a cross-industry LTD termination study. This study measures industry termination results versus the GLTD2008 table while introducing several new segmentation variables. The second in its series, this webcast will cover the results of this results. This webcast will provide observations across a range of aspects, including:
- The trends in experience across time for key parameters addressed by the 2008 study (e.g., by diagnosis, duration)
- Identification and analysis of any areas where the 2016 data shows different patterns that the 2008 study
- Analysis of mortality improvement
- Analysis of experience across economic cycles
How the live webcast works and what it includes
You do not need any special equipment. On March 14, 2017, before 2:00 p.m. ET you will be sent detailed webcast instructions via email including the Web address for accessing the presentation. Any handouts that are available will also be sent. You will follow along with both the slide presentation and the audio portion of the broadcast over the Internet.
The registration fee includes:
- One access code to the live webcast;
- One Internet connection;
- One phone connection (to be used only if experiencing sound issues or if in a conference room with a group)
- One set of presentation materials; and
- Access to the subsequent webcast recording.
Please note that each access code may only be used for
one location , even if you register for more than one participant.
Post-Webcast Purchase Opportunity
For those who are interested in SOA webcasts but are unable to participate in the live event, access to an archived recording of the webcast will be available for purchase approximately 10 business days following the event by using the following