Home | Agenda | Attendees | Important Dates | Registration | Additional Information | Call for Presenters | Canadian Relevant Sessions | Committee | Competency Framework | CPD | Event Sponsors | Hotel | Meeting App | Moderator/Presenter Information | Travel | Sponsor This Event | Virtual Sessions
The Society of Actuaries Program Committee is currently seeking presenters for the 2017 Health Meeting
Please see the attached listing which indicates the sessions needing presenters.
Sessions indicated as unrecruited and those that are partially recruited may need presenters. If identified as recruiting complete, this means the session is fully recruited and no longer needs additional presenters.
If you are interested in being considered as a volunteer presenter for the 2017 Health Meeting, please fill out the Volunteer Interest Form. Please be sure to enter the name of the meeting and a specific session title (if you have one in mind), in the section of the form where you express interest in being a presenter.
Volunteer responsibilities include:
- enthusiasm to share expertise with colleagues
- willingness to make new contacts
- support and maintain the educational objective of the session
- ability to enhance the educational value by providing handouts (a copy of your presentation, outline or bullet points posted on the Web prior to the meeting), which are expected by attendees
- Ability to meet deadlines
April 14 – Recruiting Deadline
- guarantees inclusion in the meeting app
May 12 – Presentation Deadline
- guarantees the presentation is posted on the SOA web site and included in the meeting app in advance of the meeting