Product Development Section
Noon-1:30 p.m. ET
This webcast takes place via the Internet.
Registration is now closed. The SOA Customer Service Center is available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CDT. Please call +1-888-697-3900.
Who Should Participate
SOA Members that work in the area of Annuity Product development, Annuity Pricing, Annuity Valuation, Insurance Product development, Insurance Pricing, Insurance Valuation.
Indexed annuity sales have grown significantly in the past few years and currently account for much of the net positive inflow into annuity products. This growth has been driven in no small part by guaranteed lifetime withdrawal benefit (GLWB) offerings. With this proliferation in indexed annuity sales, it is important to review considerations in pricing and modeling indexed annuities and optional guarantees. At this session, attendees will learn more about pricing frameworks for indexed annuities and their optional guarantees.
At the conclusion of the session, attendees will be able to:
- Identify methods for analyzing the profitability of indexed annuities;
- Compare pricing techniques for guaranteed benefits across variable and indexed annuity product lines; Select appropriate frameworks for pricing guaranteed lifetime withdrawal benefits in indexed annuities; and
- Evaluate how reinsurance can impact annuity pricing results.
How the live webcast works and what it includes
You do not need any special equipment. On May 23, 2017, before 2:00 p.m. ET you will be sent detailed webcast instructions via email including the Web address for accessing the presentation. Any handouts that are available will also be sent. You will follow along with both the slide presentation and the audio portion of the broadcast over the Internet. The registration fee includes:
The registration fee includes:
- One access code to the live webcast;
- One Internet connection;
- One phone connection (to be used only if experiencing sound issues or if in a conference room with a group);
- One set of presentation materials; and
- Access to the subsequent webcast recording.
Please note that each access code may only be used for one location , even if you register for more than one participant.
Post-Webcast Purchase Opportunity
For those who are interested in SOA webcasts but are unable to participate in the live event, access to an archived recording of the webcast will be available for purchase approximately 10 business days following the event by using the following link .