July 30 - August 01, 2017
The Westin O’Hare
Competency (Learn more)
Presented by the Society of Actuaries (SOA) and the Product Development Section, the 2017 Underwriting Issues and Innovation Seminar, the fifth installment of this highly-regarded seminar, will provide information on the latest underwriting topics. Attendees will also have the opportunity to network and problem solve with other life insurance professionals.
Some of the topics that will be covered in this seminar include:
- Insurance technology (InsurTech) innovators;
- Pricing accelerated underwriting programs;
- The latest risk assessment products and methodologies;
- Some of the latest medical advances; and
- Much more, including some surprises for the seminar's fifth anniversary.
Join us for this unique and exciting seminar.
Attendees will leave this seminar with a deeper knowledge and understanding of the current and emerging topics and issues in life underwriting.
Who Should Participate
Actuaries, underwriters, medical directors, reinsurers, product development staff, claims managers and anyone interested in learning more about the current and future life underwriting issues and innovations.
Level of Difficulty
The seminar is designed for participants with moderate level experience.