The Financial Reporting and Smaller Insurance Company Sections
Who Should Participate
Actuaries from the Financial Reporting and Smaller Insurance Company Sections, as well as all anyone interested in or involved with year-end financial reporting work in the U.S.
Once again, we have lined up three expert speakers for this popular annual webcast. Presenters will bring you up to speed on the latest considerations for this year-end’s financial reporting work.
Topics for this webcast include:
- Cash flow testing and this year’s New York and California holiday letters;
- The continued impact of low interest rates;
- Results from the SOA report on Modern Deterministic Scenarios;
- The new practice note from the Academy on Asset Adequacy Testing;
- The new model law on Asset Adequacy Testing for LTC;
- Implementing PBR for this year-end (including relevant changes to the Valuation Manual and AG 48); and
- An update on current SOA research looking at the use of simplified methods for PBR and year-end work.
Attend this webcast to stay up to date with the latest changes to applicable regulations and other current issues affecting financial reporting work this year-end.
How the live webcast works and what it includes
You do not need any special equipment. On Dec. 11, 2017, before 2:00 p.m. ET you will be sent detailed webcast instructions via email including the Web address for accessing the presentation. Any handouts that are available will also be sent. You will follow along with both the slide presentation and the audio portion of the broadcast over the Internet. The registration fee includes:
The registration fee includes:
- One access code to the live webcast;
- One Internet connection;
- One phone connection (to be used only if experiencing sound issues or if in a conference room with a group);
- One set of presentation materials; and
- Access to the subsequent webcast recording.
Please note that each access code may only be used for one location, even if you register for more than one participant.
Post-Webcast Purchase Opportunity
For those who are interested in SOA webcasts but are unable to participate in the live event, access to an archived recording of the webcast will be available for purchase approximately 10 business days following the event by using the following link.