Call for Presenters |
Competency Framework |
Corporate Sponsors |
Event Sponsors |
Important Dates |
Meeting Information |
Moderator/Presenter Information |
The Society of Actuaries Program Committee is currently seeking presenters for the 2017 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit.
Please see the
attached listing which indicates the sessions needing presenters and/or moderators.
If you are interested in being considered as a volunteer presenter for the 2017 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit, please fill out the
Volunteer Interest Form. Please be sure to enter the name of the meeting and a specific session title (if you have one in mind), in the section of the form where you express interest in being a speaker.
Volunteer responsibilities include:
- enthusiasm to share expertise with colleagues
- willingness to make new contacts
- support and maintain the educational objective of the session
- ability to enhance the educational value by providing handouts (a copy of your presentation, outline or bullet points posted on the Web prior to the meeting), which are expected by attendees
- Ability to meet deadlines
Deadlines for the 2017 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit:
14, 2017 – Recruiting Deadline
- guarantees inclusion in the program and ensures presenters receive key information and action items (and due dates) with respect to their participation
15, 2017 – Presentation Deadline
- guarantees the presentation is posted on the SOA web site and included in the meeting app in advance of the meeting