Registration is now closed. The SOA Customer Service Center is available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CDT. Please call +1-888-697-3900.
The use of Big Data is growing in the insurance industries in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region and its analysis is expected to expand exponentially in the coming years. Rising awareness and use of Big Data can be attributed to the continuous emphasis of companies to enhance customer service and productivity to edge out competition and drive revenue growth. To get actuaries up to speed with this trend, the Society of Actuaries (SOA) is conducting its inaugural SOA Big Data Seminar in Jakarta, Indonesia on 13 November 2018.
The SOA is very honored to receive support from the below associations and parties for this seminar, with the PT Asuransi Jiwa Manulife Indonesia to host this seminar.
- Persatuan Aktuaris Indonesia (PAI) (Society of Actuaries of Indonesia)
- Asosiasi Asuransi Jiwa Indonesia (AAJI) (Life Insurance Association of Indonesia)
- Risk Management, Economical Sustainability, and Actuarial Science Development in Indonesia (READI) project
This seminar intends to provide a learning and networking platform in the Asia-Pacific for members and non-members to share their experiences and topics in the Big Data arena. It will offer:
- Professional sessions to share best practices and help attendees better prepare for future developments;
- An opportunity to earn valuable CPD credits;
- Opportunity to meet with industry practitioners;
- Premier and exciting location; and
- Networking opportunities.
- The objective is to provide an overview of Big Data’s applications in the insurance industries to solve business problems.
- The experts will leverage on case studies and technology usage to illustrate content on analyzing big data.
Audience Experience Level
All levels of experience
Actuaries, insurance, finance and other industry professionals practicing in the Asia-Pacific region and all interested professionals from around the world.