August 27, 2018
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Competency (Learn more)
Event Home |
Additional Information |
HotelView Attendee List
with the support of the Actuarial Society of Malaysia (ASM)
Registration is now closed. The SOA
Customer Service Center is available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CDT. Please call +1-888-697-3900.
“Predictive Analytics – Making Your Data Work for You.”
The predictive analytics market growth in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region has been rapidly gaining momentum and is expected to expand exponentially in the coming years. Rising awareness and use of predictive analytics can be attributed to the continuous emphasis of companies to enhance customer service and productivity in order to edge out competition and drive revenue growth. To get actuaries up to speed with this trend, the SOA is conducting the first-ever SOA Predictive Analytics Seminar in Malaysia on 27 August 2018.
The SOA is very honored to receive support from the Actuarial Society of Malaysia (ASM) for this Seminar.
This seminar intends to provide a learning and networking platform in the Asia-Pacific for members and non-members to share their experiences in predictive analytics topics. It will offer:
- Professional sessions to share best practices and help attendees better prepare for future developments;
- An opportunity to earn valuable CPD credits;
- Opportunity to meet with industry practitioners;
- Sponsorship opportunities;
- Premier and exciting location; and
- Networking opportunities.
- Provide an overview of predictive analytics applications in the insurance industries in areas of marketing, claims management, distribution management and other areas to solve business problems.
- The experts shall leverage on case studies, success stories and lessons learnt to illustrate content of predictive analytics.
Audience Experience Level
All levels of experience
Actuaries, insurance, finance and investment practitioners, along with other industry professionals practicing in the Asia-Pacific region, as well as all interested professionals from all round the world.