October 29, 2018
Society of Actuaries
Institute of Actuaries of Australia
The Society of Actuaries (SOA) is pleased to announce the first Risk Management Seminar which will be jointly organized with the Institute of Actuaries of Australia in Singapore. We look forward to building a comprehensive and engaging program based
on the theme “Embracing Risk & Opportunity.”
This seminar intends to provide a learning and networking platform in Singapore and the Asia-Pacific for members and non-members to gain expertise and share experiences in risk management topics. It will offer:
- Professional sessions to share best practices and help attendees better prepare for future developments;
- An opportunity to earn valuable CPD credits;
- Opportunity to meet with industry practitioners;
- Premier and exciting location; and
- Networking opportunities.
- The objective is to provide an overview of risk management applications in different industrial areas and address related issues relating to ERM, risk culture and risk approaches in the insurance sectors.
The Organizing Committee is seeking ideas for sessions that will deliver relevant content at the Seminar. Seasoned speakers are invited to submit their proposal to the Committee. For content details recommended by the Committee and proposal submission process, please refer below to the Institute
of Actuaries of Australia website:
Risk Management Seminar, Singapore
Audience Experience Level
All levels of experience
Actuaries in insurance, finance and investment practitioners, along with other industry professionals practicing in the Asia-Pacific region, as well as all interested professionals from all round the world.