Event Home | Additional Information | Agenda | Attendee List | Call for Presenters | Committee | Competency Framework | CPD | Hotel | Moderator/Presenter Information | Registration | Sponsors | Sponsor This Event | Travel | Virtual Session Information
The Society of Actuaries Program Committee is currently seeking presenters for the 2018 SOA Life & Annuity Symposium.
If you are interested in being considered as a volunteer presenter for the 2018 SOA Life & Annuity Symposium, please visit our Volunteer Opportunities Database to find listings of the sessions that are seeking presenters. Be sure to enter the session number and session title that interests you on the volunteer application form.
Volunteer responsibilities include:
- enthusiasm to share expertise with colleagues
- willingness to make new contacts
- support and maintain the educational objective of the session
- ability to enhance the educational value by providing handouts (a copy of your presentation, outline or bullet points posted on the Web prior to the meeting), which are expected by attendees
- Ability to meet deadlines
Important Deadlines for the 2018 SOA Life & Annuity Symposium:
March 9, 2018– Recruiting Deadline
- guarantees inclusion on the web site and in the meeting app
April 6, 2018– Presentation Deadline
- guarantees the presentation is posted on the SOA web site and included in the meeting app in advance of the meeting