Save the date for this event-more information will be available soon!
With the rapid development of the Predictive Analytics market in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, requirements and demand are expected to increase exponentially. In this complex business landscape, companies are facing greater risks and challenges. Predictive analytics techniques are evolving at a fast pace and are widely used to predict risks and solutions to make informed business decision.
To bring actuaries up to speed with this trend, the SOA is conducting the Predictive Analytics Seminar in Bangkok, Thailand on 28 September 2020. The theme of this year’s seminar is “Predictive Analysis – an outlook for Risk Management & Analytics”.
The organizing committee is currently seeking proposals for sessions that will:
- Provide relevant and educational content
- Offer topics that appeal to professionals in the finance and insurance industries around the world, especially in Asia
- Provide current information covering all aspects of the actuarial profession
- Fulfill continuing education requirements
We are looking for seasoned speakers who are interested in sharing their expertise through interactive sessions on topics in the following areas:
- Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) development & implications
- Risk Based Capital Framework (RBC2)
- Product governance
- Risk analytics
- Regulatory compliance and business directions
We also welcome proposals for topics outside of those listed above.
If you are interested in presenting, please submit your proposal here by 13 March 2020.
Please note, listed speaker(s) should be those presenting at the meeting should your proposal be selected.