Join industry experts as they discuss the implementation challenges with US GAAP Long Duration Targeted Improvements (LDTI) for life and annuity products, as well as the methods and actuarial models their organizations use to overcome these obstacles.
Webcast attendees will learn more about a variety of GAAP LDTI-related topics including the:
- Challenges for annuity insurers within the current GAAP reporting framework.
- Need for insurers to update and modernize their assumption setting process relative to FAS 60-based life products.
- Lack of clarity and guidance for the development and implementation of LDTI in a reinsurance framework.
After attending this informative webcast, you will be better prepared to:
- Understand the framework for LDTI in life and annuity settings.
- Anticipate key issues that can arise during LDTI implementation.
- Solve issues arising from LDTI implementation.
The fee for this webcast is $50 per individual. Group rates and broadcasting are not an option.
Thank You To Our Sponsor
Scott D. Houghton, FSA, MAAA
Vice President Consulting Actuary
Bill Cember, FSA, MAAA
Katherine M Papillon-Rodrigue ASA,CERA
Associate Director & Actuary