Following the successful SOA Virtual Health Meeting this June, this half-day seminar provides select health sessions that would be of interest to our members and stakeholders outside of North America. Presenters will discuss a variety of health-related topics, including personalized disease risk prediction, how technology will impact future health care costs, and a focused look at long-term care insurance in China.
This seminar will offer:
· Diverse and professional sessions to expand knowledge in the health practice area; and
· An opportunity to earn valuable CPD credits tailored to audiences in Asia.
· How to use non-traditional variables in risk prediction.
· Identify issues related to impact of new technologies and understand various analysis techniques and their cost-benefit potential.
· Understand the long-term care market in China.
Audience Experience Level: All levels of experience.
Actuaries and other industry professionals practicing in Asia. All interested practitioners from around the world are also welcomed to attend.
Primary Competencies: C, P, EF, L, TS, SI, RO