Life & Annuity Symposium Webcast Series – Financial Reporting Track Recordings
GAAP Targeted Improvements (GTI): Data Impacts and Plausible Solutions
July 20, 2020
There is a lot of focus on GTI and its impact on modeling, methodology and transition. However, given the dependencies that exist on the data infrastructure, the implementation of the guidelines is an ideal opportunity to streamline and improve data storage, data transformation and reporting processes to create an efficient, effective and scalable data solution.
The presenters will focus on the specific impacts and possible solutions to the following data processes:
- Inforce data, experience studies and assumption setting
- Post model data feeds and subledger processes
- Data warehouse and reporting systems
At the conclusion of the webcast, attendees will be able to:
- Understand key data processes that will be impacted under GTI
- Identify plausible solutions to create improved and scalable processes
- Utilize the knowledge gained to apply it to their GTI implementation strategy for an improved overall data framework
Impact of LDTI on Product Design
July 23, 2020
This webcast will explore the impact on product design from LDTI accounting policy decisions, actuarial methodology decisions and system design choices made during implementation.
At the conclusion of the webcast, attendees will be able to understand the cross functional interactions of the LDTI implementation and identify important issues and potential impacts to product design.