The SOA is proud to present the Industry Mortality Table Review – Challenges and Lessons Learnt webcast in collaboration with the Actuarial Society of Hong Kong (ASHK), Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and Singapore Actuarial Society (SAS).
Join us the webcast learn about the industrial practice for constructing the mortality table from 0 to 1 through journeys in Hong Kong and Singapore, including key takeaways.
Hear speakers share their biggest challenges during their process, how they resolved them, and discover the most common technical issues faced in conducting the mortality tables.
ASHK/SAS/SOA Member/ NTU Faculty
· Introduction by moderator
· Presentation by Simon Lam
· Presentation by Joey Zhou / Dr. Ciyu Nie / Kai Kaufhold Aktuar
· Panel discussion lead by moderator
· Q&A by moderator
· Simon Lam, FSA, FASHK, EMBA, FASM, CFA, FRM, FLMI, FLHC
China Pacific Life Insurance (H.K.) Company Limited
President of the Actuarial Society of Hong Kong
· Joey Zhou, MBA, FIA, FRM
Council member of Singapore Actuarial Society and Chair of Singapore Mortality Study
· Dr. Ciyu Nie (Jade)
Lecturer, Actuarial Risk Management
Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
· Kai Kaufhold, Aktuar DAV, FSAS
Founder and Managing Director
Ad Res Advanced Reinsurance Services
· Scott Chow, FSA, CERA, FRM, FASHK
In Collaboration With: