Research Volunteer Resources
Thank you for volunteering for the Society of Actuaries Research Department! Listed below are several documents to aid our volunteers in participating in practice research efforts:
- Project Oversight Group (POG) Selection Guidelines - This document outlines considerations and options for selecting Project Oversight Group (POG) members for SOA Practice Research projects.
- Project Oversight Group (POG) Member Guide – This document will provide volunteers insight into the role and responsibilities of POG members.
- Practice Research and Project Oversight Group FAQs – Answers to commonly asked questions regarding Practice Research Committees and Project Oversight Groups.
- Research Project Approaches - This document lists a variety of approaches that may be used for conducting SOA research and options for soliciting researchers.
- Request for Proposals Template – The standard template for all SOA research requests for proposals.
- Call for Papers/Essays Template – The standard template for all SOA Call for Papers/Essays.
- Communications Checklist – A list of the various ways to disseminate final research materials.
As more resources are developed, they will be added to this page.
If you have comments or questions, please send an email to email@example.com.