Long-Term Care Research Reports
If you’re looking for research projects and reports on long-term care insurance, you’ve come to the right place. The SOA offers research authored by an individual or a team of authors. Download in just a few clicks. Most reports are in PDF format.
- A Conversation on Dementia and Cognitive Decline
- Long-Term Care and the Middle Market: Sizing the Opportunity for New Ways to Finance Long-Term Care
The SOA is pleased to make available a research report exploring two long-term care (LTC) insurance product concepts. The concepts were developed as part of an effort to create innovative new LTC insurance products.
- Managing the Impact of Long‐Term Care Needs and Expense on Retirement Security
- Understanding the Volatility of Experience and Pricing Assumptions in Long-Term Care Insurance
- Land this Plane: A Delphi Research Study of Long-Term Care Financing Solutions
- Quantification of the Natural Hedge Characteristics of Combination Life or Annuity Products Linked to Long-Term Care Insurance
- Actuarial Group's Findings Sent to U.S. Senate Committee – The findings show that federal long-term care legislation falls short on coverage goals
- Cognitive and Functional Disability Trends for Assisted Living Facility Residents
- Transfer Rates between Long-Term Care Claim Settings