Long-Term Care Research Reports
If you’re looking for research projects and reports on long-term care insurance, you’ve come to the right place. The SOA offers research authored by an individual or a team of authors. Download in just a few clicks. Most reports are in PDF format.
- Dementia Neurology Deserts and Long-Term Care Insurance Claims Experience in the United States: How Does Limited Supply of Neurology Specialists Correlate with Claims Experience Data?
The Aging and Retirement Strategic Research Program is pleased to make available a report describing the results of analysis into how the supply of neurology specialists for diagnosis and care of dementia relates to historical LTCI cognitive claims.
- A Conversation on Dementia and Cognitive Decline
- Long-Term Care and the Middle Market: Sizing the Opportunity for New Ways to Finance Long-Term Care
The SOA is pleased to make available a research report exploring two long-term care (LTC) insurance product concepts. The concepts were developed as part of an effort to create innovative new LTC insurance products.
- Actuarial Group's Findings Sent to U.S. Senate Committee – The findings show that federal long-term care legislation falls short on coverage goals
- Cognitive and Functional Disability Trends for Assisted Living Facility Residents
- Transfer Rates between Long-Term Care Claim Settings