The Medicare Advantage 5-Star Rating Program and Its Implications for ActuariesThe Medicare Advantage 5-Star Rating Program and Its Implications for Actuaries Explanation ... Financial planning; Health care reform; Health insurance; Health policy; Managed care; 4294991587 5/1/2012 ...
Description: Explanation of Medicare Advantage STAR rating program as it relates to payment rates for MA bids. Also describes important features of the program from an actuarial perspective, how the components of the STAR rating are calculated and implications and considerations for actuaries.Hide
- Authors: Adrian L Clark, Gabriela Dieguez, Bradley James Piper
- Date: May 2012
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>External forces and business performance; Results-Oriented Solutions>Actionable recommendations; Strategic Insight and Integration>Strategy development; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Problem analysis and definition
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Health & Disability>Health insurance; Health & Disability>Payment models; Public Policy
Design and Implementation Considerations of ACA Risk Mitigation ProgramsDesign and Implementation Considerations of ACA Risk Mitigation Programs This research report examines ... established under The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. 4294990547 6/4/2012 12:00:00 AM ...
Description: This research report examines the potential implications of the risk mitigation programs – risk adjustment, reinsurance, and risk corridors – established under The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.Hide
- Authors: James O'Connor, Adrian L Clark
- Date: Jun 2012
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge
- Topics: Public Policy; Public Policy