The Future of Life Reinsurance: Views from the Topthe Top 2 consolidation of reinsurers and direct writers, digitization, globalization, regulation ... quantity of business. There will be more focus by the primary companies on asset management, expense management ...
Description: CEOs of four of the world's leading life reinsurance companies discuss their views on the directions in which the life reinsurance industry is heading. Topics include an explanation of how changes in the world are impacting reinsurers and what actions are being taken by reinsurers to deal with these changes. From the 2002 Record of Society of Actuaries, Volume 28, No. 3. Session 107I of the Boston Annual Meeting.Hide
- Authors: David Holland, John E Tiller, A Greig Woodring, Melville J Young, Chris C Stroup
- Date: Oct 2002
- Competency: Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Reinsurance
On Trust, Respect, And The CASgreater ability to control the costs and quality of care than the formula recog- nizes because they provide ... would hinder such systems’ ability to enter the direct contract market. Steven N. Wander is senior manager ...
Description: David M. Holland, 1997-98 Society of Actuaries President, discusses his goal of working more effectively with the Casualty Actuarial Society. The article discusses recent conflict between some members of the Casualty Actuarial Society and the Society of Actuaries concerning organizational independence issues.Hide
- Authors: David Holland
- Date: Nov 1997
- Competency: Relationship Management>Relationships and trust; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view
- Publication Name: The Actuary Magazine
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Professional associations