Responsible Health Care Reform Part 3: Cost Control And EfficiencyResponsible Health Care Reform Part 3: Cost Control And Efficiency This article discusses what actuaries ... actuaries see as ideal components of a health care reform package with an emphasis on cost control, efficiency ...
Description: This article discusses what actuaries see as ideal components of a health care reform package with an emphasis on cost control, efficiency, elimination of fraud and reduction of errors.Hide
- Authors: Lawrence McCarthy, David M Tuomala
- Date: Jun 2010
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: The Actuary Magazine
- Topics: Public Policy; Public Policy; Health & Disability>Electronic medical record
Considerations for Surplus Determination under ACAConsiderations for Surplus Determination under ACA Discussion of the impact of the ACA on RBS and ... Protection and Affordable Care Act= PPACA=Affordable Care Act;Health care reform 6442454842 5/1/2014 ...
Description: Discussion of the impact of the ACA on RBS and required surplus for a health planHide
- Authors: Daniel Pribe, Richard Tash, David M Tuomala
- Date: May 2014
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>External forces and business performance; Leadership>Thought leadership; Professional Values>Practice expertise; Strategic Insight and Integration>Strategy development; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Problem analysis and definition
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Health & Disability>Health care; Health & Disability>Health insurance; Public Policy