Health Policy and Financingcoverage, and financing of health care, as well as current health care reform proposals. From the Record ... Actuaries, Volume 30, No. 1, Session 47 Health care costs;Medicaid;Medicare;Prescription drug costs; ...
Description: Panelists discuss key public policy issues relating to access, coverage, and financing of health care, as well as current health care reform proposals. From the Record of the Society of Actuaries, Volume 30, No. 1, Session 47Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator, Grady Catterall, Sally T Burner, M Clemens, John Sheils
- Date: May 2004
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Public Policy; Public Policy
Letter from the EditorsEditors The editors of Health Watch have made health care reform the focus of the Sepctember 2009 issue, and ... introduction to the issue's contents. Health care reform;Health information exchanges;Health policy; ...
Description: The editors of Health Watch have made health care reform the focus of the Sepctember 2009 issue, and provide an introduction to the issue's contents.Hide
- Authors: Grady Catterall, Mary Kindel Van der Heijde
- Date: Sep 2009
- Competency: Communication>Written communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge>Actuarial theory in business context; Leadership>Thought leadership; Professional Values>Public interest representation; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Economics>Health economics; Health & Disability>Health care quality; Public Policy; Social Insurance>Medicare