FEDERAL HEALTH CARE REFORM 2009: START-UP CAPITAL COSTS FOR HEALTH CARE CO-OPS AND A PUBLIC PLANFEDERAL HEALTH CARE REFORM 2009: START-UP CAPITAL COSTS FOR HEALTH CARE CO-OPS AND A PUBLIC PLAN Projecting ... Health care co-ops and public plans Government-funded healthcare;Health care costs;Health care reform;Health ...
Description: Projecting start-up capital requirements for Health care co-ops and public plansHide
- Authors: Ian G Duncan, James Galasso, James A Geyer, Jay C Ripps, Cabe Chadick, Karl Lewis, Sara Teppema, Shari Westerfield
- Date: Oct 2009
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>Actuarial theory in business context; External Forces & Industry Knowledge>External forces and business performance
- Topics: Health & Disability>Health care; Public Policy; Social Insurance>Government-funded healthcare
Medicare Supplement: Critical Factors for SuccessMedicare Supplement: Critical Factors for Success An overview of the Medicare Supplement ... supplement;Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act= PPACA=Affordable Care Act;Rate regulation; 25719 1/1/2011 ...
Description: An overview of the Medicare Supplement landscape and the critical factors for successfully pricing and managing this product line amidst the challenges that exist.Hide
- Authors: James Galasso, John S Cathcart, Sudha Shenoy, Kenneth Clark
- Date: Jan 2011
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Professional Values>Practice expertise
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Public Policy; Public Policy; Social Insurance>Government-funded healthcare; Social Insurance>Medicare