Design and Implementation Considerations of ACA Risk Mitigation ProgramsDesign and Implementation Considerations of ACA Risk Mitigation Programs This research report examines ... established under The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. 4294990547 6/4/2012 12:00:00 AM ...
Description: This research report examines the potential implications of the risk mitigation programs – risk adjustment, reinsurance, and risk corridors – established under The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.Hide
- Authors: James O'Connor, Adrian L Clark
- Date: Jun 2012
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge
- Topics: Public Policy; Public Policy
AHPs: Are Association Health Plans a Remedy or a Pending Disaster?development on Medicare, insurance reform and managed care legislation. I'm Jim O'Connor. I'm a consulting ... talk about why associations are important to health care. I'll also talk a little about the legislation ...
Description: This session discusses the merits of the Small Business Health Fairness Act [an amendment to ERSIA] and the implications of associations sponsoring health plans for small employer groups. From the Record of the Society of Actuaries, Volume 30, No. 1, Session 35Hide
- Authors: James O'Connor, Kris Haltmeyer, Donald G Dressler
- Date: May 2004
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Innovative solutions
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Health & Disability>Health insurance; Public Policy