Affordability: The Regulatory Response Seminar Part 3Affordability: The Regulatory Response Seminar Part 3 From a session at the Health/Pension Spring ... Actuaries=AAA;Government-funded healthcare;Health care costs;Medicare;Prescription drug costs; 18730 ...
Description: From a session at the Health/Pension Spring Meeting held in New Orleans, Louisiana June 15-17, 2005 Panelists discuss how the regulatory environment is being reactive and proactive to improve affordability in the market.Hide
- Authors: J D Have, Stuart Rachlin, Cori Uccello, Jim Toole
- Date: Jun 2005
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Public Policy
Chairpersons Corner Actuaries Advancing Public Healthnot addressed in public health ends up in health care. Public health approaches the problem from two angles: ... delivery of high-tech, inter- ventionist health care, public health efforts have been responsible for ...
Description: Toole encourages actuaries to volunteer for local public health departments.Hide
- Authors: Jim Toole
- Date: May 2008
- Competency: Professional Values>Public interest representation
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Academic partnerships; Public Policy