Announcement: SOA releases passing candidate numbers for July 2021 Exam P.

Maintenance: My SOA, e-Learning, SOA store and all other SOA online services will be intermittently unavailable on Saturday, Sept. 18, 11:00 PM - Sept. 19, 5:00 AM CST. Thank you for your patience.

1 - 2 of 2 results (0.64 seconds)
Sort By:
  • Employee Compensation and Benefit Planning
    final pay of $850 a month is likely to receive a primary Social Security pension of about $376 or 44% of ... Pay $765 (est.) Private Plan Pension $350 (46%) Primary Social Security $375 (49%) Total $725(95%) If Married ...

    View Description

    • Authors: Denis R J George, John A MacDougall, William H Sharkey, Joseph R Zatto
    • Date: Jan 1977
    • Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge
    • Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
    • Topics: Pensions & Retirement>Corporate plans; Social Insurance>Postemployment benefits
  • Response to the Multiemployer Pension Plan Amendments Act of 1980
    provide these benefits. The employers received direct recogni- tion from their employees as to the cost ... the package is an increase in total benefits and direct wages of $1.00. Of that 10¢, 15¢, what have you ...

    View Description

    • Authors: Donald S Grubbs, John A MacDougall, Steven M Rabinowitz, Ellen Hennessy
    • Date: Jan 1981
    • Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge
    • Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
    • Topics: Pensions & Retirement>Multi-employer plans; Pensions & Retirement>Pension legislation and regulation