Health Section News, April 2004, Issue No. 471. Who is responsible for the level of health care cost increases? Howard Bolnick, FSA We all are ... unrestricted medical care. As long as we believe in the value of and demand access to all the care we need and ...
Description: Full version of Health Section News, April 2004, Issue No. 47.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator, Cynthia Miller, Jeffrey Miller, Daniel Wolak, Cori Uccello, Keith Passwater, Kara Clark, Brent Seiler, Kurt Wrobel
- Date: Apr 2004
- Publication Name: Health Watch
HIPAA Regulatory Update and Implementation Issueswith more than 15 years of experience as a health care actuary. For the last three years, he has been ... City, Steele had 12 years experience as a managed-care consultant with Towers Perrin and Deloitte and ...
Description: The panelists address Health Insurance Portability and Accountabuility Act [HIPAA] related concerns for health insurers, such as: implementation issues, privacy, transactions and code sets, employer identification numbers, and current developments relative to the pending rules. From the Record of the Society of Actuaries, Volume 29, No. 2, Session 65Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator, Kara Clark, Stephen P Wood, Betty Haynes
- Date: Jun 2003
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Health & Disability>Health information technology; Technology & Applications