AI Ethics and Insuranceclosely follow federal law. The Sherman Act, is the primary U.S. antitrust law pertaining to association activities ... you are potentially doing to people beyond your primary reasoning • Fairness: Ex FICO score, zip code ...
Description: Context is critical when it comes to AI ethics. This panel of experts will present current issues relating to ethical use of AI in insurance, followed by interactive case studies.Hide
- Authors: Neil Raden, Kevin Pledge
- Date: Sep 2020
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge
- Topics: Technology & Applications>Artificial intelligence & machine learning
Data Warehousing for ActuariesData Warehousing for Actuaries 1999 SOA Annual Meeting, San Francisco. Presenters examine data ... that, and now for a status we've introduced two primary status keys—a premium-paying status and benefit ...
Description: 1999 SOA Annual Meeting, San Francisco. Presenters examine data warehousing applications primarily of use to actuaries, such as experience studies, profitability analysis, and performance measurement.Hide
- Authors: Charles Ritzke, Kevin Pledge, Neil Raden
- Date: Oct 1999
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Technology & Applications>Data warehousing