Session 103 Panel Discussion: A Prescription for Success: Using Pharmacy Transparency to Improve OutcomesSession 103 Panel Discussion: A Prescription for Success: Using Pharmacy Transparency to ... speakers demonstrate methods to assist with value based care for pharmacy – getting the consumer, pharmacist ...
Description: This session defines pharmacy transparency and delves into how it can be used to complement conventional pharmacy management programs. The session will discuss how to engage both consumers and providers in the use of pharmacy transparency models. The speakers demonstrate methods to assist with value based care for pharmacy – getting the consumer, pharmacist and physician to work together to define the right treatment for the individual to achieve better drug adherence, resulting in more engaged consumers, better health outcomes and provider loyalty. This session will also discuss methods to measure impacts of pharmacy solutions on claims and how to translate these cost savings into lower premiums.Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries, Sean Karbowicz, Marilyn Medved McGaffin, Gregory Warren
- Date: Jun 2018
- Competency: Strategic Insight and Integration
- Topics: Health & Disability>Chronic health management - Health & Disability; Health & Disability>Health care quality
Digital Healthtechnologies to enhance the efficiency of health care delivery. It may include hardware and software ... researchers, scientists with expertise in health care, engineers, social scientists, public health representatives ...
Description: This article is a brief overview of what digital health is, how it is regulated, and who some of the big unicorns are.Hide
- Authors: Marilyn Medved McGaffin
- Date: Feb 2020
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Technology & Applications; Technology & Applications>Analytics and informatics; Technology & Applications>Cyber risk; Technology & Applications>Telematics; Technology & Applications>Wearables & implants