Implications of the New CSO Mortality Tablewith AIDS, and although we took quite a bit of care to remove a lot of the impact of AIDS, I think there ... rule that I gave you earlier. Since it's not a direct link, we're going to look for the Service that ...
Description: Presented at May 2002 Spring Meeting. Discusses the proposed new valuation table and how it affects future product development and design.Hide
- Authors: Michael Taht, Scott L Berlin, Andrew M Erman
- Date: May 2002
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>External forces and business performance; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Process and technique refinement
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Experience Studies & Data>Mortality; Financial Reporting & Accounting>Statutory accounting
2001 CSO Preferred ReportMichael S. Taht, FSA, FCIA, MAAA MST:p Direct Dial: 404-365-1615 S:\26692\06FS\REPORTS\20060130 ... 1990-95 experience tables. However, there is no direct data available from the SOA 1990-95 experience ...
Description: This is the preferred version of the 2001 CSO mortality tables.Hide
- Authors: Michael Taht
- Date: Jan 2006
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Process and technique refinement
- Topics: Experience Studies & Data>Mortality