LTC Population Management: Pursuing Healthful Strategiesstrategies for evaluating the health of long-term care blocks of business, and how this understanding can ... interventions and other programs. Long-term care policies Long-term care reserves Disease management Chronic ...
Description: Private LTCI stakeholders and public LTC payors will benefit from understanding the health of their policyholder before they need long-term services and support. The presenters will discuss new strategies for evaluating the health of long-term care blocks of business, and how this understanding can benefit policyholders using healthy interventions and other programs.Hide
- Authors: , Missy Gordon, Robert Eaton
- Date: Sep 2020
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration
- Topics: Long-term Care; Predictive Analytics
LTC Population Management: Pursuing Healthful StrategiesArticle from Long-term Care News November 2020 LONG-TERM CARE NEWS | 10Copyright © 2020 Society ... NOVEMBER 2020 LONG-TERM CARE NEWS LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE SECTION Long-Term Care Population Management: ...
Description: LTC insurers can proactively identify policyholders more likely to go on claim in the near future, and methods to potentially delay or prevent claims, benefiting company and customer.Hide
- Authors: Robert Eaton, Missy Gordon
- Date: Nov 2020
- Competency: Strategic Insight and Integration
- Publication Name: Long-Term Care News
- Topics: Long-term Care; Predictive Analytics; Long-term Care>Claims - Long-term Care