Current Developments In Education And ExaminationCurrent Developments In Education And Examination This panel discussion, from ... management=ALM;Asset management;Demographics;Globalization;Health care reform;Inflation;Macroeconomics;Risk measurement; ...
Description: This panel discussion, from the April 1982 Society of Actuaries meeting in Orlando, presented a discussion on development as of 1982 in the education and exam system. Topics included: 1. Goals, purposes and objectives of actuarial examination and education. 2. Critique of the current system. 3. Role of the academic community in actuarial education. 4. Interrelationship of the Society's E&E structure with that of other actuarial bodies. 5. Plans and future directions.Hide
- Authors: Deborah Adler Poppel, E Paul Barnhart, Linden Cole, Daniel J Fitzgerald, Barbara Lautzenheiser, Richard (Dick) L London, James Murphy, Frank Reynolds, Robert Ruderman, Roy R Anderson, Application Administrator
- Date: Apr 1982
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Strategic Insight and Integration
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Academic partnerships; Actuarial Profession>Qualifications; Actuarial Profession>Professional development
A Proposed Policy Change in the Society of Actuaries Education and Examination ProgramA Proposed Policy Change in the Society of Actuaries Education and Examination Program This 1994 ... do as well. D. SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS The primary reasons for advocating the change to ARP for the ...
Description: This 1994 paper describes proposed changes in the SOA exam structure and provides arguments in support of the proposal. From Actuarial Research Clearing House 1994, VOL. 1.Hide
- Authors: Richard (Dick) L London
- Date: Jan 1994
- Competency: Strategic Insight and Integration
- Publication Name: Actuarial Research Clearing House
- Topics: Actuarial Profession