Financial Engineering Versus Actuarial Sciencesecurity, and portfolio analysis systems. Eric is the primary author of Swiss Re’s firm asset model for dynamic ... 1998 as part of the Big Tent initiative. The primary goal was to explore how we, as a society, might ...
Description: This session explores where financial engineering is applied, who is “leading the charge,” and what are the current and future roles of actuaries. From the Record of the Society of Actuaries, Volume 27, No. 2, Session 55PD of the Toronto Spring Meeting.Hide
- Authors: Jack Gibson, Robert Musen, Application Administrator
- Date: Jun 2001
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Alternative careers; Enterprise Risk Management; Finance & Investments
The Stepping Stone Newsletter, April 2004, Issue No. 14about the other side of the coin? How about taking care of the investment made in the past—to squeeze out ... that I call TO CARE, because the goal of the story is to get the hiring manager to care about your achievements ...
Description: Full version of The Stepping Stone Newsletter, April 2004, Issue No. 14.Hide
- Authors: John West Hadley, Robert Musen, Daniel L Shinnick, Jeffrey M Robinson, David Miller, Sim Segal, Faisal Siddiqi, Xin Liu, JAMES J GRAY, Michael Landrum, Application Administrator
- Date: Apr 2004
- Publication Name: The Stepping Stone