Digest of Discussion of Subjects of Special Interest - Individual Life and Health Insuranceeligible monthly earnings after 1950 of $300, the primary disability benefit is $112.40 monthly, with a ... average eligible earnings of $400 a month, the primary disability benefit is $135.90, with a maximum ...
Description: This discussion at the San Francisco and Washington 1966 Regional Meetings covers three topics - Disability Benefits under Life or Health Insurance Policies, Changes in Individual Medical Expense Insurance in the Light of Medicare, and Optional Modes of Settlement.Hide
- Authors: Raymond A Bierschbach, Elmer Billman, Wilbur M Bolton, William C Brown, Willis W Burgess, Louis Garfin, Curtis D Greene, J Stanley Hill, Robert N Houser, Storm Johnsen, Wallace R Joyce, Maynard I Kagen, Thomas J Kelly, Oscar R Klein, Frank Klinzman, Ernest J Moorhead, Richard H Morse, Joseph C Noback, Herbert Orenshein, John Price, Anna M Rappaport, George A Reynolds, William Henry Schmidt, Robert Shapland, Richard H Tallman, William T Tozer, Charles N Walker, Benjamin R Whiteley, Ralph E Young, JOHN H MILLER, Warren R Adams, W Harold Bittel, Alton P Morton, Edwin B. Lancaster, Alexander Marshall, Alfred L Buckman, Charles B Baughman, Melvin C Pryce, William B Dandy, Robert N Powell, Stuart F Conrod, Schuyler W Tompson, Maurice H LeVita, Henry F Scheig
- Date: Apr 1966
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Transactions of the SOA
- Topics: Health & Disability>Disability insurance; Health & Disability>Health insurance; Life Insurance
Underwriting Of Individual-Issued Accident And Health Productsthe applicant's past medical condition as for his care and diligence in drawing information from the applicant ... marketing to the credit card and policyholder files via direct mail, particularly as these mailings relate to ...
Description: This session from the 1984 SOA Toronto Meeting discusses an overview of the underwriting methods and techniques used with individually issued accident and health insurance including elimination periods, underwriting limits and claims costs. From Record of the Society of Actuaries Vol. 10, No. 4Hide
- Authors: Richard H Drake, Curt L Fuhrmann, Patrick J O'Reilly, Randall J Pickering, Robert Shapland
- Date: Oct 1984
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Health & Disability>Accident insurance; Health & Disability>Disability insurance; Health & Disability>Health insurance