The Actuarial Profession and Health Care ReformThe Actuarial Profession and Health Care Reform This session discusses the role that the SOA, AAA and ... played in developing/analyzing various federal health care reform proposals. What will the future hold for ...
Description: This session discusses the role that the SOA, AAA and actuaries have played in developing/analyzing various federal health care reform proposals. What will the future hold for practicing health actuaries? From Record of Society of Actuaries Vol. 20, No. 3A.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator, Robert J Dymowski, Sam Gutterman, Alice Rosenblatt
- Date: Jun 1994
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>Actuarial theory in business context
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Academic partnerships; Actuarial Profession>Traditional careers; Public Policy
Product Matters! November 2003, Issue No. 57this survey and another not-yet-released survey of direct companies (to see the handouts, go to the Web site ... This article summarizes some of the results. The direct company survey is a follow up to surveys conducted ...
Description: Full version of Product Matters! November 2003, Issue No. 57.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator, Douglas Doll, Douglas A Eckley, Larry M Gorski, Vincent Granieri, Sam Gutterman, David Simbro, David G Whittemore, Kevin J Howard, Novian Junus, Tracey Polsgrove, Van Beach
- Date: Nov 2003
- Publication Name: Product Matters!
The ActuaryThe Actuary Full version of The Actuary, December 1996, Vol. 30, No. 10. 27041 12/1/1996 12:00:00 ... the some of the difficult choices ahead in health care, he outlined his views on “Infinite Needs, Finite ...
Description: Full version of The Actuary, December 1996, Vol. 30, No. 10.Hide
- Authors: William Carroll, Sam Gutterman, Application Administrator
- Date: Dec 1996
- Publication Name: The Actuary Magazine