Risks and Rewards Newsletter, February 2001, Issue No. 36approaches presented by Babbel, Gold and Merrill involve direct discounting of liability cash flows. However, current ... ings at a hurdle rate. Many observers feel that direct discounting and the actuarial appraisal method ...
Description: Full version of Risks and Rewards Newsletter, February 2001, Issue No. 36.Hide
- Authors: Lawrence N Bader, Nino A Boezio, Catherine Ehrlich, Luke Girard, Jeremy Gold, David Ingram, Victor Modugno, Max Rudolph, Stephen Strommen, Peter Tilley, David F Babbel, Sarah Christiansen, Gregory Goulding, Anthony Dardis, Edwin A Martin, William L Babcock, Craig Merrill, Marc Altschull, Stephen Britt, Peter D Jones
- Date: Feb 2001
- Publication Name: Risks & Rewards
The Impact of HR-10 on Insurers' Risk ExposuresThe Impact of HR-10 on Insurers' Risk Exposures From a session at the annual meeting ... economics, and most of that was already being taken care of. Combinations can add value, but it's not easy ...
Description: From a session at the annual meeting of the Society of Actuaries held in Chicago, Illinois, October 15-18, 2000 Discussion of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Financial Services Modernization Act - HR-10.Hide
- Authors: Peter S Kreuter, Max Rudolph, Martin Uhl, Sarah Christiansen, James H Overholt, Francis De Regnaucourt
- Date: Oct 2000
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>External forces and business performance; Strategic Insight and Integration
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Public Policy