Medicaid Health Plans: Ensuring Appropriate Rates in an Era of Rapid ExpansionMedicaid Health Plans: Ensuring Appropriate Rates in an Era of Rapid Expansion AHIP commissioned ... governance ;Government-funded healthcare ;Health care costs ;Medicaid ;Public finance ;Rate regulation ...
Description: AHIP commissioned the Menges Group to write this white paper on key pressures in the budgetary environment that stress the actuarial soundness of Medicaid rates. Though written by non-actuaries, this white paper thoroughly describes key professionalism topics that face Medicaid actuaries in their daily work.Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries
- Date: Jan 2014
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Professional Values; Strategic Insight and Integration
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Best practices; Actuarial Profession>Code of Conduct; Actuarial Profession>Ethics; Actuarial Profession>Standards of practice; Enterprise Risk Management>Compliance; Enterprise Risk Management>Financial management; Enterprise Risk Management>Governance
Risk Management, August 2014, Issue 30to assess how well we are doing in meeting the primary objectives established for the section council ... income, long-term care, auto, homeowners, commercial lines— ideally from a primary and reinsurer perspective) ...
Description: Complete issue of the August 2014 Risk Management newsletter.Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries, B John Manistre, Edward Tom, Grace Koo, Jun He, Benjamin Neff, Barry Franklin, Max Rudolph, Ira Jersey, Timothy S Paris
- Date: Aug 2014
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Professional Values; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view; Strategic Insight and Integration>Strategy development; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Risk Management
- Topics: Enterprise Risk Management>Capital markets; Enterprise Risk Management>Financial management; Enterprise Risk Management>Risk appetite; Finance & Investments>Asset allocation