US GAAP Targeted Improvements for FAS 60 Long Duration ProductsUS GAAP Targeted Improvements for FAS 60 Long Duration Products This webcast will focus on the ... whole life, term, fixed annuities and long-term care (LTC). The presenters will discuss the accounting ...
Description: This webcast will focus on the accounting changes for traditional products, including whole life, term, fixed annuities and long-term care (LTC). The presenters will discuss the accounting and methodology changes and comparing the income statement and balance sheet under the new standards. The target audience are actuaries and other professionals who develop and use financial reporting for these products.Hide
- Authors: Vincent Bodnar, Steven Malerich
- Date: Jun 2019
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration
- Topics: Financial Reporting & Accounting; Life Insurance; Long-term Care; Reinsurance
Session 79: FASB Targeted Improvements and IFRS 17closely follow federal law. The Sherman Act, is the primary U.S. antitrust law pertaining to association activities ... approach considers the variable fee associated with direct participating contracts Obligation to policyholder ...
Description: Experts will review proposed changes and compare their impact on sample U.S. products.Hide
- Authors: Kyle Stolarz, Steven Malerich, Gavin Thomas Stewart
- Date: Apr 2018
- Competency: Strategic Insight and Integration
- Topics: Financial Reporting & Accounting>Financial Accounting Standards Board [FASB]