How Predictive Analytics is Poised to Reshape the Healthcare Industry Webcasthealth care industry by achieving the Triple Aim of improved patient outcomes, quality of care and lower ... health care industry discuss insights about future predictive analytics trends in the health care industry ...
Description: Predictive analytics is poised to reshape the health care industry by achieving the Triple Aim of improved patient outcomes, quality of care and lower costs. But, how are executives actually using predictive analytics, and does it help uncover the insights and efficiencies they expect? Tune in to hear experienced professionals across the health care industry discuss insights about future predictive analytics trends in the health care industry including usage, valuable outcomes to predict and challenges to implementation.Hide
- Authors: Tony Pistilli, Fan Zhang, Sarah Osborne
- Date: Oct 2019
- Competency: Strategic Insight and Integration
- Topics: Health & Disability; Predictive Analytics
Behavioral Economics: Overview and Healthcare ApplicationsBehavioral Economics: Overview and Healthcare Applications This article provides an overview of ... created by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, and product design considerations in light ...
Description: This article provides an overview of behavioral economic theory as it relates to health and welfare insurance plans and provides summaries of two sample applications of the theories: enrollment in health insurance exchanges created by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, and product design considerations in light of vast health illiteracy.Hide
- Authors: Randy P Herman, Tony Pistilli, Brian Plaskow, Jeffrey Chanin
- Date: Aug 2020
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Relationship Management; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Economics; Economics>Behavioral economics; Economics>Health economics; Health & Disability; Health & Disability>Health care