International Section News, April 2005, Issue No. 35council meeting in October, we agreed that the primary activities of the section are to provide a sense ... failures in the United States found the following primary causes: • Uninformed or inattentive board of ...
Description: Full Version of International Section News, April 2005, Issue No. 35.Hide
- Authors: Stephen Ainsworth, Application Administrator, Richard J Geisler, R Thomas Herget, William R Horbatt, Catherine Denise Lyn, John Robinson, Marc Slutzky, Vincent Y Y Tsang, Michael Gabon, Marcia M Tam-Marks, Mike Leung, Ronora Stryker, Scott Odierno, Martha Sikaras, Maria Torres, Ghislaine Royer, Guo Dan
- Date: Apr 2005
- Publication Name: International News
Reserving Issues for Variable AnnuitiesReserving Issues for Variable Annuities Panelists at this session of the SOA 2003 Washington, ... covers various benefit streams. The one that we care about the most is the A Stream, which is the death ...
Description: Panelists at this session of the SOA 2003 Washington, DC Spring Meeting discuss variable annuity reserving issues with respect to statutory, GAAP and tax. Methodologies and the effect of a proposed Standard of Practice are discussed.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator, Errol Cramer, Vincent Y Y Tsang, John O Esch
- Date: May 2003
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Annuities>Variable annuities