Long-Term Care, September 1999, Issue No. 1Long-Term Care, September 1999, Issue No. 1 Full version of Long-Term Care, September 1999, Issue No ...
Description: Full version of Long-Term Care, September 1999, Issue No. 1.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator, Donald Charsky, James Glickman, Bartley L Munson, William C Weller, Andrew Herman, Jerry Elsea
- Date: Sep 1999
- Publication Name: Long-Term Care News
Is There A Future For Traditional Society Of Actuaries Meetings?services came about as a result of ERISA and the primary need initially was to provide information and interpretations ... Suppose the annual meeting stays as i_. Would anybody care to see the regional meetings structured in the way ...
Description: This open forum, which occurred at the October 1982 Society of Actuaries Annual Meeting in Washington D.C., discussed the future of traditional Society of Actuaries meetings. Topics discussed included: 1. What do Society meetings offer? 2. What else could they offer? 3. What is offered elsewhere in my specialty? 4. How could Society of Actuaries meetings be made more meaningful? A discussion of the special interest sections and seminars on special interest topics was also discussed.Hide
- Authors: E Paul Barnhart, Linden Cole, Ralph E Edwards, Stephen H Frankel, Robert E Hunstad, J Donald McFarlane, Frank Reynolds, Donald A Rholl, Frederick R Rickers, William David Smith, William C Weller, Louis Weinstein, Application Administrator
- Date: Oct 1982
- Competency: Strategic Insight and Integration
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Professional associations; Actuarial Profession>Professional development; Public Policy