The Stepping Stoneboss), with no staff, and that Michael’s prior direct reports will now report to Harvey. Michael is ... For several years, he has been Harvey’s only direct report, and their previously strong relation- ...
Description: The Stepping Stone issue 60, November 2015Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries
- Date: Nov 2015
- Competency: Communication>Persuasive communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge>General business skills; Leadership>Change management; Leadership>Influence; Relationship Management>Relationships and trust; Relationship Management>Staff management and motivation; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Innovative solutions
- Publication Name: The Stepping Stone
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Best practices; Actuarial Profession>Competencies; Actuarial Profession>Entrepreneurism; Actuarial Profession>Management skills; Actuarial Profession>Professional development
Heroes of Noble PurposeHeroes of Noble Purpose Author's 4 personal heroes inspiration for readers to identify ... moral and ethical judgments; and to master the primary tool, our majestic English tongue. You may ask ...
Description: Author's 4 personal heroes inspiration for readers to identify their own noble purpose, & create a 5-year plan for personal growth (Competency Framework).Hide
- Authors: Richard Junker
- Date: Nov 2018
- Competency: Leadership>Influence; Leadership>Mentoring; Leadership>Thought leadership; Professional Values>Ethical standards; Relationship Management>Relationships and trust; Relationship Management>Team leadership; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view
- Publication Name: Actuary of the Future
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Competencies; Actuarial Profession>Professional development