US GAAP Targeted Improvements for FAS 60 Long Duration Products Webcastwhole life, term, fixed annuities and long-term care (LTC). The presenters will discuss the accounting ... reserves, Premium deficiency reserves, Long-term care reserves 16833 1018 6/18/2019 12:00:00 AM Vincent ...
Description: This webcast will focus on the accounting changes for traditional products, including whole life, term, fixed annuities and long-term care (LTC). The presenters will discuss the accounting and methodology changes and comparing the income statement and balance sheet under the new standards. The target audience are actuaries and other professionals who develop and use financial reporting for these products.Hide
- Authors: Vincent Bodnar, Douglas Van Dam
- Date: Jun 2019
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration
- Topics: Annuities; Economics; Financial Reporting & Accounting; Life Insurance; Long-term Care; Reinsurance
2019 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit2019 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit Evolve with today’s disruptive technology. Empower ... width: 100%; } } SOA Premier Corporate Sponsor SOA Primary Corporate Sponsors <script type="application/ld+json"> ...
Description: Evolve with today’s disruptive technology. Empower yourself through innovation. Elevate the actuarial profession. It all begins at the 2019 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit, where you’ll learn new techniques, examine current industry trends, and witness the technology defining the actuarial future. Embrace it all—the informative sessions, the innovative exhibits, and the unmatched networking opportunities. Embrace change today to create a stronger tomorrow for the actuarial profession.Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries
- Date: Oct 2019
- Competency: Communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership; Professional Values; Relationship Management; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Topics: Actuarial Profession; Annuities; Demography; Economics; Enterprise Risk Management; Experience Studies & Data; Finance & Investments; Financial Reporting & Accounting; General Insurance (Property & Casualty); Global Perspectives; Health & Disability; Life Insurance; Long-term Care; Modeling & Statistical Methods; Pensions & Retirement; Predictive Analytics; Public Policy; Reinsurance; Social Insurance; Technology & Applications