Establishing the M in ALMthe movement or behavior, (2) to have charge of, direct, and (3) to succeed and accomplish. Each of these ... five choices are: (1) lose sleep that night; (2) direct the repositioning of the company's assets and liabilities; ...
Description: 1997 Valuation Actuary Symposium, Session 35 discusses ALM and how company management needs to be involved and understand the value of ALM.Hide
- Authors: Francis Sabatini, Albert Sekac
- Date: Sep 1997
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge
- Topics: Enterprise Risk Management
Risky Business: Covering Your Assets5PDA with what I'll call an accrual hedge. My primary decomposition was actually a bond that was going ... a regulatory point of view, those are the two primary things that we tend to focus on, which excludes ...
Description: Panelists at this session of the SOA 1998 Maui I Spring Meeting presents their approach to an integrated risk management framework that assesses the level of risk in the organization and where it lies on the balance sheet.Hide
- Authors: Cindy L Forbes, Francis Sabatini, Anthony Dardis, Mark C Abbott
- Date: Jun 1998
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Enterprise Risk Management; Finance & Investments>Risk measurement - Finance & Investments