Enterprise Risk Management Practice as Applied to Health Insurers, Self-Insured Plans, and Health Finance Professionals Reportwith specific expertise tied to the company’s primary risks. Actuaries have a broad set of skills that ... drive the level of commitment to ERM. The primary findings of this research project are 1. Health ...
Description: A research report that first defines ERM and provides the results of an applicable literature search with hyperlinks and then describes the current state of Enterprise Risk Management practices for health organizations. Areas covered: 1. Operational Risks. 2. Balance sheet risks. 3. Pricing discipline. 4. Asset risks. 5. Learnings. 6. Emerging risks.Hide
- Authors: Max Rudolph
- Date: Dec 2009
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Topics: Enterprise Risk Management; Health & Disability>Health insurance
Natural Resource Sustainability Summit Reportpeople throughout the world rely on fish as a primary source of protein, particularly in developing ... small- scale fishermen rely on fishing as their primary source of income. • Worldwide, over 38 million ...
Description: This paper provides a summary of the Dec. 2012 summit of the Natural Resource Sustainability Group and invited experts.Hide
- Authors: Max Rudolph, Society of Actuaries
- Date: Nov 2013
- Competency: Strategic Insight and Integration; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Topics: Enterprise Risk Management