Hedging Variable Annuities: A Dealer's PerspectiveHedging Variable Annuities: A Dealer's Perspective A focus on the capital markets perspective ... volatility. As mentioned above, volatility has a direct impact on dynamic hedging effectiveness. For this ...
Description: A focus on the capital markets perspective and some of the products dealers offer to hedge and help mitigate capital costs and tail exposure risks. From The Actuary Magazine, April/May 2005Hide
- Authors: Edward A Mirsepahi
- Date: Apr 2005
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: The Actuary Magazine
- Topics: Enterprise Risk Management>Capital markets
Risk Management, August 2014, Issue 30to assess how well we are doing in meeting the primary objectives established for the section council ... income, long-term care, auto, homeowners, commercial lines— ideally from a primary and reinsurer perspective) ...
Description: Complete issue of the August 2014 Risk Management newsletter.Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries, B John Manistre, Edward Tom, Grace Koo, Jun He, Benjamin Neff, Barry Franklin, Max Rudolph, Ira Jersey, Timothy S Paris
- Date: Aug 2014
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Professional Values; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view; Strategic Insight and Integration>Strategy development; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Risk Management
- Topics: Enterprise Risk Management>Capital markets; Enterprise Risk Management>Financial management; Enterprise Risk Management>Risk appetite; Finance & Investments>Asset allocation