2015 Emerging Risks Surveysome will scan the initial pages looking for the primary conclusions. The following bullets provide interesting ... triumvirate for cyber risk as it leads in all the primary questions; current, emerging and top emerging ...
Description: Research report describing the results of an Emerging Risks Survey conducted in 2015. The report includes comparisons to the previous surveys.Hide
- Authors: Max Rudolph
- Date: Sep 2016
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Topics: Enterprise Risk Management>Risk appetite; Enterprise Risk Management>Risk categories; Enterprise Risk Management>Strategic risks
Risk Management, August 2014, Issue 30to assess how well we are doing in meeting the primary objectives established for the section council ... income, long-term care, auto, homeowners, commercial lines— ideally from a primary and reinsurer perspective) ...
Description: Complete issue of the August 2014 Risk Management newsletter.Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries, B John Manistre, Edward Tom, Grace Koo, Jun He, Benjamin Neff, Barry Franklin, Max Rudolph, Ira Jersey, Timothy S Paris
- Date: Aug 2014
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Professional Values; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view; Strategic Insight and Integration>Strategy development; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Risk Management
- Topics: Enterprise Risk Management>Capital markets; Enterprise Risk Management>Financial management; Enterprise Risk Management>Risk appetite; Finance & Investments>Asset allocation